Inventor Bulletin Board Equipment FREE for the Classroom
How exactly does an invention get made? It’s a question kids love to explore. Give them a window into how innovation happens with this free “Think Like an Inventor” bulletin board kit featuring the Habits of Innovators and Actions of Innovation from The Henry Ford’s Model i Framework. We’ve also included some awesome innovations from the museum’s collection!
How to use the inventor bulletin board kit
- Print the bulletin board cards.
- Cut out the bulletin board cards.
- Decide how you’d like to display your cards. (Check out our ideas below.)
- Staple your pieces on a blank bulletin board or tape them on a door.
- Use your board to demonstrate an innovation journey and then guide students as they create their own.
Ideas for your display
Innovation Vocabulary: Display the Actions of Innovation, Habits of Innovators, and Incredible Innovations in groups, as shown below. Think of this one like an innovation word wall!
An Innovation Journey: No two innovation journeys are the same. Pick an innovation and show its journey with the arrow cards. Here’s one way to do it:
Yes! I Want My Bulletin Board Kit