Inventor Bulletin Board Equipment FREE for the classroom
How exactly does an invention come about? It’s a question that children love to explore. Give them a glimpse into how innovation works with this free Think Like an Inventor bulletin board kit, which incorporates the habits of innovators and innovation actions from Henry Ford’s Model i Framework. We also picked up some great innovations from the museum’s collection!
How to Use the Inventor Bulletin Board Kit
- Print out the bulletin board cards.
- Cut out the bulletin board cards.
- Decide how you want to display your cards. (Check out our ideas below.)
- Pin your pieces on a blank bulletin board or tape them on a door.
- Use your board to demonstrate an innovation journey, then guide students in creating their own.
Ideas for your display
Innovation vocabulary: View innovation actions, innovator habits, and incredible innovations in groups as shown below. Think of this as an innovation wallet!
An innovation journey: No two innovation trips are the same. Choose an innovation and show your journey with the arrow cards. Here’s one way to do this:
Yup! I want my bulletin board kit